Dive On In....
I went back and forth on trying to decide if I wanted to be "the blogger" type. But as I got to thinking about it, just because I wanted to blog doesn't mean I have to do it to make money, or stress myself out over making posts. I can make posts on my own time, about things that mean something to me. So what are the most important things in my life... first off is family of course because without them I am not sure where I would be. Secondly I would have to say fitness, and this is a recent adjustment for me. When I was pregnant with my youngest I let my weight and health spiral out of control... fast forward 2.5 years and I finally figured out what I was missing (better late than never). Third there is nutrition which basically goes hand in hand with fitness (healthy lifestyle). And lastly there is work. Now it is hard to find the right balance between these four things, and I am still learning how to do just that. However, since my journey started this past January I have gotten closer to figuring this out. This blog will be about failures, it will be about triumphs. I want to spread some mom hacks, health conscious kid foods, and more! Eventually when and if I do get any followers my goal is to try to answer questions from them regarding my journey, or whatever it may be they want to know.
A little bit about myself....I am a mother of two girls, the oldest one having down syndrome. So to say the least our lives are extremely hectic! I am a stay at home mom, and an on call Medical Assistant at a local clinic. I have always loved sports, and cannot wait for my kids to play some (if they want to of course). I also love to scrapbook, plan (#happyplanner), and apparently now blog. My wife is my rock, and without her I would not be where I am right now. I am also now addicted to exercising, particularly running which is ironic because when I was growing up I HATED running. So much so that when I had to run for cross country I sometimes faked an injury just to sit out. I know shame on me! But hey, lesson learned and we all do stupid things when we are growing up.
A little bit about myself....I am a mother of two girls, the oldest one having down syndrome. So to say the least our lives are extremely hectic! I am a stay at home mom, and an on call Medical Assistant at a local clinic. I have always loved sports, and cannot wait for my kids to play some (if they want to of course). I also love to scrapbook, plan (#happyplanner), and apparently now blog. My wife is my rock, and without her I would not be where I am right now. I am also now addicted to exercising, particularly running which is ironic because when I was growing up I HATED running. So much so that when I had to run for cross country I sometimes faked an injury just to sit out. I know shame on me! But hey, lesson learned and we all do stupid things when we are growing up.

Comments
Post a Comment